Basement Waterproofing in Auburn, WA
We are a trusted provider of basement waterproofing services to customers in the Auburn area. We understand the ins and outs of a basement environment, and the reason why they leak. There are many ways in which water can enter your basement, including through wall or floor cracks, over the top of the foundation, up through a clogged floor drain, and so on. Regardless of the reason why you have moisture under your home, you need to act fast to get the problem taken care of before it leads to even more damage. We know for a fact that you will be pleased with our waterproofing solutions and guidance!
Warning Signs of a Moisture-Filled Auburn Basement
Call us immediately if you notice any of the following under your home:
- Deteriorating wooden materials below the home, including floor joists and support beams
- Obvious mold developing on walls, floors, or ceilings
- Musty odor on the first and second floor of the home
- Damage to personal belongings stored under the home
- Pools of water on the floor under the home
- Water damage on walls, floor, or ceilings below the home
- Infestation of insects in the basement, including termites, roaches, and mosquitoes
Waterproofing Systems and Solutions for Auburn Area Homeowners
We have the experience, tools, and products needed to take care of your Auburn home's basement water problems once and for all. We have the experience needed to properly diagnose the moisture problem under your home. Once we have it figured out, we will be able to come up with a waterproofing solution that is personalized to your home's needs.
We can install both interior and exterior waterproofing products, including sump pumps, drainage systems, dehumidifiers for humidity control, waterproofing membranes on the outside of the home, and much more. We guarantee that you will never again need to deal with water seepage here after a heavy rain, or when you have melting snow on your lawn.
Get an Estimate for Basement Waterproofing Work
For more information, or to make an appointment for a consultation, please feel free to call us today. We are here and ready to work with you and your home's water problems!