Basement Waterproofing in Auburn
At All Seasons Waterproofing, we have over two decades of experience offering basement waterproofing services to Auburn homeowners. We understand the ins and outs of a basement environment, and the reason why they leak. Seepage is able to enter a basement in many different ways, such as over the top of the foundation because of a yard drainage problem, or even up through a clogged floor drain or through the cove joint (where the wall and floor meet under the home). Water in the basement is a problem that should be taken care of by the professionals. We know that you and your family will be 100% satisfied with our basement waterproofing services.
Warning Signs of a Moisture-Filled Auburn Basement
If you notice any of the following, be sure to call us ASAP for a consultation:
- Deteriorating wooden materials below the home, including floor joists and support beams
- Obvious mold developing on walls, floors, or ceilings
- Foul odor on the first and second floor of the home
- Damage to personal belongings stored under the home
- Puddles of water on the floor under the home
- Water damage on walls, floor, or ceilings below the home
- Infestation of insects in the basement, including termites, roaches, and mosquitoes
Waterproofing Systems and Solutions for Auburn Area Homeowners
We have the experience, tools, and products needed to take care of your Auburn home's basement water problems once and for all. Our waterproofers will quickly be able to pinpoint the cause of the leak(s) under your home. After we have determined how the moisture is able to get inside, we will come up with a personalized waterproofing plan of action for your home.
We can install both interior and exterior waterproofing products, including sump pumps, drainage systems, dehumidifiers for humidity control, waterproofing membranes on the outside of the home, and much more. We guarantee that you will never again need to deal with water seepage here after a heavy rain, or when you have melting snow on your lawn.
For more information, or to make an appointment for a consultation, please feel free to call us today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!